EDMC Class 5 Worksheet 25 English अंग्रेज़ी कार्यपत्रक 25 English Grammar worksheet with solution
Worksheet 25 Class 5 EDMC English Grammar worksheet with solution
EDMC Class 5 अंग्रेज़ी कार्यपत्रक 25 English Grammar worksheet 25 #worksheet25 #worksheets
Here we will provide worksheet 25 class 5, we provide the solution of class 5 worksheet 25 so we study class 5th worksheet 25. Worksheet 25, is about English Grammar.
Session 2020-21Worksheet 25Subject : EnglishChapter : Grammar
1. This, That, These and Those are called demonstrative pronouns and they are used to show the distance between the speaker and the noun.We use This (Singular) and These (Plural) to refer to something that is near and we use That (Singular) and Those (Plural) to refer to something that is far.
A. Form the plural. Use These and Those.
B. Form the singular. Use This and That.
2. Decide if the sentences need a :
Period (full stop) = .
Exclamation mark = !
Question mark = ?
3. Combine each pair of sentences using a comma (,) and the word given in the brackets.
4. Fill in the blanks using the Comparative form and Superlative form of the adjectives.
- Priya is happier (happy) than her sister.
- Juhi is taller (tall) than Aman.
- My hair is longer (long) than my sister's hair.
- The soonest (soon), the best (good). (This question is of superlative)
- Rupa runs faster (fast) than all the other girls.
- The sun is brighter (bright) than the moon.
- I am the tallest (tall) in the class.
- Ujjain is one of the oldest (old) city in India.
- North Pole is the coldest (cold) place on earth.
- This is the most expensive (expensive) shirt I have ever bought.
- New York is one of the busiest (busy) cities in the USA.
- The Nile is the longest (long) river in the world.
- My brother is younger (young) than me.
- More (many) people went there.
- His biggest (big) wish is to return home.
- Russia is the biggest (big) country in the world.
- The weather in Delhi is hotter (hot) than Bangalore.