EDMC Class 5 Worksheet 26 English अंग्रेज़ी कार्यपत्रक 26 class 5th English Grammar worksheet with solution
Worksheet 26 Class 5 EDMC English Grammar worksheet with solution
EDMC Class 5 अंग्रेज़ी कार्यपत्रक 26 English Grammar worksheet 26 #worksheet26 #worksheets
Here we will provide worksheet 26 class 5, we provide the solution of class 5 worksheet 26 so we study class 5th worksheet 26. Worksheet 26, is about English Grammar.
Session 2020-21Worksheet 26Subject : EnglishChapter : Grammar
1. Fill up the blanks using the simple present tense of the given words in bracket:
(i) My brother serves in the army. (serve / serves)
(ii) She knits beautiful sweaters. (knit/ knits)
(iii) He wants to leave now. (want / wants)
(iv) The earth moves round the sun. (move / moves)
(v) She sings very well. (sing / sings)
(vi) They celebrate all festivals. (celebrate / celebrates)
(vii) We do not cook fish or meat. (do not / does not)
(viii) I like all music. (like / likes)
2. Complete the sentences using the simple present tense of the words given in the brackets.
(i) My mother usually gets (get) up at 6 o'clock.
(ii) My sister sings (sing) really well.
(iii) I am (be) a good student.
(iv) My grandmother lives (live) in Kerala.
(v) My son draws (draw) beautiful pictures.
(vi) Rohan helps (help) his mother in the kitchen.
(vii) Abdul works (work) at supermarket.
(viii) Ansh earns (earn) Rs. 20000.
3. Read the passage and answer the following questions:
The sun, eight planets, satellites and some other celestial bodies form the solar system. The sun is the centre of the solar system. The sun is the ultimate source of heat and light for the solar system. There are eight planets in our solar system. They are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Mercury is the nearest planet to the sun.
(i) What forms the solar system?
Ans. The sun, planets, satellites and some other celestial bodies forms the solar system.
(ii) How many planets are there in our solar system?
Ans. There are eight planets in our solar system.
(iii) Which planet is nearest to the sun?
(iv) What is in the centre of the solar system?
4. Complete the story with the words described.
Standing on a thick (adjective) branch, a squirrel (animal) was looking at the nut (food) left on the table. The Squirrel (same animal) checked to make sure no one was watching and jump to the ground. That is when a bird (noun) appeared and started chasing the tiny (adjective) squirrel (same animal) away. Without waiting, the Squirrel (same animal) shoo (verb) the bird (same noun). Finally alone, the Squirrel (same animal) could eat the nut (same food) in peace.
5. Write 10 lines on "Christmas celebration".
1. Christmas is a religious and cultural festival. It is celebrated in worldwide by Christians.
2. It is a celebration of commemoration of the Jesus.
3. Christmas comes on 25th December every year.
4. In Christianity, people Worship Jesus Christ.
5. The Christmas festival give some message of love, harmony, peace and brotherhood.
6. On the eve of Christmas people go to churches and offer prayers.
7. On this festival people decorate Christmas tree and their homes.
8. During this festival many people become Santa Claus and distribute happiness and gift among the children.
9. Christmas is also known as another name biggest day.
10. Kids sing Christmas carols like, "Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way" and perform various skits celebrating the auspicious day.